1. Byname: The welded wire mesh is also known as welded wire fabric or weldmesh.
2. Material: Medium and low carbon steel wire, iron wire, stainless steel wire.
Hole: Square or rectangular
Square aperture: 6", 5", 4", 3", 2", 1", 1/2'', 1/4", 3/4'', 3/8", 5/8'', etc.
Rectangular aperture length and width can be freely combined.
Wire diameter: Generally around 1mm
4. Process: The wire mesh is welded by precise automatic welding machine, and then undergoes hot dip galvanizing (cold or hot plating), PVC coating and other surface passivation and plasticization treatment, as well as conventional production of British standard (actual production with aperture often measured in inches). The welded wire mesh is a product of high performance price ratio. It also selects cold drawn wire welding and no galvanizing, thus reducing costs.
5. Features: The product comes with high quality, low price, wide use, flat surface, uniform opening, solid solder joint, good local machining performance, strong corrosion resistance, high antioxidant capacity, and so on.
6. Uses: It is widely used in industry, agriculture, construction (wall plaster), traffic, transportation, mining, decoration, mechanical protection, basket making, and other fields. It can also be used for fences in community, court, lawn, and public places and for breeding fences.
1. Due to the strongest anti-corrosion performance and most extensive use in iron mesh, it has become widely accepted in the farming industry.
2. The smooth and neat mesh increase aesthetic perceptions and plays a decorative role.
3. Due to the adoption of high-quality low carbon material as raw material, it enjoys unique flexibility that can not be achieved by the general iron mesh. This determines its plasticity in the course of use. Hence, it can be used for deep processing of hardware, complex wall plastering, underground leak and crack prevention, etc.
4. The lightweight net body makes its cost considerably less than the cost of iron nets, thus bring economic benefits for the client.
5. The overall stability of the welded wire mesh ensures no loose phenomenon even during local cutting or load carrying.
1. Surface treatment: Hot dip galvanized, cold galvanized (electro galvanized), plastic dipped, and PVC coated welded wire mesh.
2. Product style: Panel or roll types
3. Hole size: 1/8'', 1/4", 3/4'', 1'', 2'', high density and large hole types.
4. Wire diameter: Small, medium and special types.
5. Sequence of galvanizing and welding: Welded and galvanized type, galvanized and welded type.
6. Main use: Industrial, construction, fence, and breeding welded wire mesh, etc.
1. Style: Panel or roll.
The welded mesh panel is often put on the pallet, packed with straps, and then wrapped with plastic film outside. The packing should be arranged based on specific customer requirements. If the customer does not require, we will also take measures to prevent moisture, rust and bending.
The welded mesh roll is commonly packed by kraft paper, woven bag, and so on. Its outside can be added a layer of plastic film or strongly bundled by the mesh wire.
Our company is a professional welded wire mesh manufacturer and supplier in China. We offer a wide array of products, including fiberglass mesh fabric, iron wire, gabion mesh, perforated metals, and more.
PVC Coated Welded Mesh | Galvanized Metal Gauze | Anti-corrosion Metal Mesh | Welded Mesh | Galvanized Welded Wire Mesh | 6x6 Reinforcing Welded Wire Mesh | Welded Wire Mesh Panel | 2x2 Galvanized Welded Wire Mesh | A193 Welded Wire Mesh | PVC Coated Welded Wire Mesh