1. Description: The fiberglass mesh is made using fiberglass yarn, glue, etc. After machinery machining and polymer emulsion coating, the product enjoys good alkali resistance, flexibility and high tensile strength. Therefore, it is widely used in the construction industry for internal and external wall insulation, waterproofing, anti-crack, etc.
2. Process: It uses C-glass or E-glass fiber yarn through special weaving techniques. Afterwards, it is processed with alkali-resistant latex, reinforcing agent, high temperature heat setting treatment, etc.
3. Material: Glass fiber yarn and glue.
4. Specifications: 80g/m2-180g/m2.
1. The fiberglass mesh comes with good chemical stability, and is non-perishable. It also has resistance to alkali, acid, water and cement erosion.
2. It features high strength, light weight, and high modulus.
3. It has good dimensional stability, stiffness, smoothness, and is not easy to shrink and deform.
4. With high strength and good toughness, it allows for high impact resistance.
5. It can prevent mildew and pest.
6. It achieves fire protection, thermal insulation, and sound insulation.
1. Wall reinforcing materials (such as GRC wall panels, EPS interior and exterior wall insulation board, gypsum board, etc)
2. Reinforced cement products (such as Roman column, flue)
3. Granite, mosaic, marble back mesh
4. Waterproof membrane cloth, asphalt roofing waterproof material
5. Framework material for reinforced plastics, rubber products
6. Fireproof board
7. Base fabric for grinding wheel
8. Geogrid for road surface
9. Construction caulking tape
1. Interior wall insulation fiberglass mesh cloth
2. External wall insulation fiberglass mesh cloth
3. GRC products reinforced fiberglass mesh, etc.
Glass Fiber Mesh Cloth | Polycarbafil Mesh Fabric | Fiber-glass Mesh Cloth | Glass Wool Mesh Fabric